We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is designed to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Prorizon Ltd, is a digital health company that develops software solutions for health an wellbeing with registered address: Unit A, 82 James Carter Road, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7DE. Company Registration Number 14074425.
For a better experience, while using our product and services, we require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to phone number, name, gender, email.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called “Log Data”. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may also ask for your feedback to improve our product and services and monitor our customer experience.
We collect information from you when you give us permission to do so: when you use our mobile applications, connect a wearable device, submit a contact form, make an enquiry to us directly, interact with us at an event or directly sign up to receive information from us.
· To allow us to develop and improve product and services for you when you use our mobile applications and receive our services
· To send emails with news or useful information in if you have opted in to receive marketing communications
· To follow up after correspondence or to continue a conversation
· To use re-marketing across trusted websites, including Google and LinkedIn
· To notify you of changes to our services
We may also use your website usage information to improve our website. We use third party companies to process this information on our behalf, such as Google Analytics.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. If you unsubscribe from our newsletter we may retain your data on a suppression list to ensure you do not receive future email communications.
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at any time. This can be done via the unsubscribe link within any marketing email, or by contacting us directly at We do not share your information with third party companies for their marketing purposes.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Our mobile applications may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
– To provide infrastructures and technologies that enable us to develop our product and services.
– To facilitate our Service;
– To provide services on our behalf;
– To assist us in analysing how our product is used.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property or safety.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In addition, if you visited our website through a link on a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Our product and services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children and young people under 16 years of age. We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
· We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data
· We place appropriate restrictions on the levels and types of access to personal information and have organisational measures such as user IDs and passwords to control staff access to personal data in line with their job requirements
· We take steps to ensure that our employees and contractors operate in accordance with our information, security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
· We require our third-party vendors and providers to protect any personal information with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures