Terms of Service
Published on 14th Jan 2023
Prorizon is a website (the “Website”) and a mobile application (the “App”), collectively referred to as the “Services” in this document. The Services are provided by Prorizon Ltd. (“Prorizon”, “we” or “us”), a digital health technology company whose mission is achieving lifelong health for all. You can read more about us at https://www.prorizon.tech
This is a contract between you (the “User”) and Prorizon. Our Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our Services. Please read them carefully before using our Services.
Agreement to Terms
By using our Services, you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the Services.
Changes to the Terms
We may modify the Terms from time to time, at our discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know by posting the modified Terms on the Website or through other commercially reasonable efforts to communicate the modifications, including by updating the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Website, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not continue to use the Services.
Using the Services
You may use the Services only if you are 16 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
Limited license to use the Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free license to use the Services for your own personal, non-commercial purposes only. Some of our Services include downloadable software, e.g. our App. We give you permission to use that software as part of the Services. This includes downloading and installing a copy of the App on a mobile device that you own or control and to run the App under the “Terms for Apps” specified below. We reserve all rights in our Services and our Content (as defined in the “Content” section below) not expressly granted to you under these Terms. We may terminate this license at any time, for any reason or no reason.
User account and your information
Your user account on the Services (“Account”) gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may change from time to time and in our sole discretion. You can set up your Account via the App. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You may not use another User’s Account without permission. Prorizon will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your User Account.
Not medical care
The Services are wellness products that are intended to help you track, maintain and encourage a state of good mental and physical health and development. You understand and agree that the Services are not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health as it would be assessed by a medical professional, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
Third party resources
Changes to the Services
Our Services are evolving over time. We may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion. We may create usage limits. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service for no reason or any reason, including if we determine that you violate any provision of these Terms. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback via the Chat function in the App, or write to us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to give us Feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback without obligation to you. By submitting any Feedback, you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon the Feedback, and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
For purposes of these Terms, “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services. “User Content” means any Content that users (including you) provide to be made available through the Services, such as things that you write, upload, submit, store, send, receive, or share with us using our Services.
Your User Content and permission for us to use your User Content
You have no obligation to provide any content to our services and you’re free to choose the content that you want to provide. Your content remains yours, which means that you retain any intellectual property rights that you have in your content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party makes available over the Services.
By providing or sharing your User Content through the Services, you give us permission to use your User Content. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and distribute your User Content.
This license is for the limited purpose of operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Users, and developing new technologies and Services. This includes using automated systems and algorithms to analyse your User Content.
Certain portions of the Service may allow other Users to view or otherwise interact with your User Content or derivatives of it, with your explicit permission. When you give your permission via the App settings to share your User Content with other Users, you agree to allow other Users to view and/or interact with your User Content in accordance with your settings and these Terms.
Prorizon Content and permission for you to use our Content
Except for your User Content, all Content belongs to Prorizon. You may use our Content as allowed by these Terms, but we retain any intellectual property rights that we have in our content. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any of our branding, logos, or legal notices.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free and freely revocable license to download, view, copy and display our Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services, and for your personal and non-commercial purposes only.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Copy, distribute, modify, sell or lease any part of our Services or software. Also, you may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code unless you have our written permission or applicable law lets you do so.
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Access any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- Bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Prorizon or other generally available third party web browsers; except that Prorizon grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publicly available materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Prorizon trademark, logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services or attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Prorizon system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of the Services, the access of any User, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other Users of the Services without their consent;
- Impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
Monitoring and Content removal
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any User Content that is shared via the Services.
We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute Users who violate the law.
Terms for Apps
Some of our Services include downloadable software, e.g. our App. To use our App you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the App. Prorizon does not warrant that the Apps will be compatible with your mobile device. You may use mobile data in connection with the Apps and may incur additional charges from your wireless provider for these services. You agree that you are solely responsible for any such charges.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of the App solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. We reserve all rights in and to the App not expressly granted to you under these Terms. You may not copy the App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means.
You acknowledge that we may from time to time release updated versions of the App and may automatically electronically update the version of the App that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to automatic updates on your mobile device, and agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. If you wish to disable automatic updates, you can change your settings in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content. Use of the Services is at your own risk.
The British Law will govern all disputes arising out of or relating to these terms, regardless of conflict of laws rules. For any Claim, you agree to first contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. Prorizon aims at resolving all disputes or complaints within sixty (60) days.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.